Welcome to our spa! We want you to have the best possible experience at Mr. and Ms. Day Spa and wanted to provide some valuable information to you.
Half Session 30 minutes
Full Session 60 minutes
Deluxe Session 90 minutes
Our massage and facial session times are the amount of time spent performing the service. We allow a 15 minute undress and dress time so that you will not feel rushed and have the necessary time to prepare and unwind from your service. Those precious extra minutes allow for a more thorough session which enhances the benefits of the service. Compare our session times to others and you will see that we provide an extra value to you!
Although we accept walk-ins, to assure we can accommodate your scheduling needs we recommend making an appointment with our receptionist. We recommend that you arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Please be considerate and recognize that when you schedule your session your therapist will be setting aside time to service you. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so at least 4 hours prior to your appointment time as a courtesy to your therapist and the spa.
Payment is to be made directly to your independent therapist that choose to operate their business out of our facility. The therapist team accepts credit card payments via Square which accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Gratuities are greatly appreciated! They are not included in the price of services.
New To Our Spa?
- Your comfort is our top priority.
- We recommend, when possible, to arrive in casual clothing to aid in dressing and undressing. Limit the items you bring in to just the most necessary to avoid items being misplaced. Make sure to silence your cell phone. We encourage you to relax and unwind.
- Your therapist will greet and escort you to the service room where you can undress down to your comfort level. During massage and facial services you will be discreetly covered by a sheet at all times only exposing the areas being worked on.
- Communicate with your therapist to insure maximum satisfaction. Please inform your therapist if you are uncomfortable during your service in any way. This includes the massage pressure, room temperature and music volume. Remember it’s your service and your therapists wants to meet your expectations, but they cannot read your mind.
- After your service your therapist may make recommendations to help you feel the best you can. Most will encourage you to drink plenty of water to help your body process the benefits of your service.
- Towels, shampoo/conditioner, and body soap are supplied in our shower facilities. Robes and sandals are also available.