Mr. and Ms. Day Spa offers full body waxing services year round. Waxed areas stay softer and smoother longer as hair is removed from the follicle rather than the surface. Waxed hair becomes finer and grows in sparser over time as hair follicles become weakened. The initial prices are listed below, but are subject to change based on hair amount. Please see Waxing Guidelines for more information.
|Under Arms||$18 & up|
|Forearms||$25 & up|
|Full Arms||$40 & up|
|Shoulders||$20 & up|
|Chest||$30 & up|
|Upper or Lower Back||$30 & up|
|Full Back||$55 & up|
|– partial||$15 & up|
|– full||$25 & up|
|Upper Leg||$40 & up|
|Lower Leg||$35 & up|
|Full Leg||$65 & up|
Bikini Area Waxing
|Bikini||$35 & up|
|French Bikini||$45 & up|
|– initial/occasional||$65 & up|
|– maintenance (every 3-4 weeks)||$60 & up|
- A minimum of a quarter of an inch of hair is required for most waxing procedures. Additional charges will apply for excessive amounts of hair and for hair that is more than half an inch long. Hair that is over three quarters of an inch cannot be waxed.
- Redness and sensitivity are normal after waxing.
- Avoid sun exposure and products that contain alcohol or acids or strong chemicals as they may cause irritation or scabbing within the first 24 hours.
- Limited contact should be made to the area that has been freshly waxed.
- Depending upon the area to be waxed you will be draped appropriately at all times. Disposable undergarments can also be provided for some waxing services.
- You may experience increased sensitivity with waxing during menstruation and pregnancy.
- High stress or heavy workouts may increase sensitivity to waxing.
- Exfoliation is recommended between waxing services to help deter ingrown hairs and to better prepare area for future waxing.
- Brazilian waxing is complete removal of hair both front and backside. You can choose to leave some coverage if that is your preference.
- Waxing cannot be done if:
- You are taking the following: Accutane, Atican, Azelex, Botox (recent injection), Celexa, Cymbalta, Differin, Effexor, Haldol, Klonopin, Lexapro, Paxil, Prozac, Retin-A, Renoca, Risperda, Tazorac, Valium, Wellbutrin, Xanax, Zoloft or Zyprexa.
- You have received a chemical peel or used an abrasive scrub in the last 24 hours.
- You have applied or intend to apply within 24 hours any topical creams that contain alcohol or any form of acid (i.e. citric, glycolic or salicylic acid).